Here are few steps for better photographs.
If you are new to photography, no worries try Fotofuze. With a couple of clicks your photos will change dramatically. And it’s free.
It’s a feature in your cameras that allows you to make a picture lighter (+) or darker (-) than the recommended exposure. Find a button on your camera, with a „+/-” icon. That’s the option when shooting low-light or high-contrast interior scenes. Try with your camera and space, to see what works best for you.
Tandoori chicken with pea and mint risotto.
Indian- Italian passion. Working 5 years on an Italian cruise line, it really influenced me in Italian cuisine. I love blending the savory traditions of one culture with delicious elements of another. Try this Indi`Italian sparkling fusion of traditional Indian and Italian dishes from both sides of the pond.
Pea and mint risotto
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 100g risotto rice
- 1 vegetable stock cube, with 450ml boiling water
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a large knob of butter in a pan and add the onion. Cook for 3 minutes then stir in the rice.
- Add a ladleful of stock and stir, until absorbed. Keep adding stock until right consistency. The rice should be cooked and tender.
- Stir in the peas and simmer for 2 minutes. Add mint and seasonings. If you like Parmesan cheese, sprinkle some more before serving.
I have earler done a tandoori chicken and the ingredients used are the same except chicken breast minced with spices, rolled and cooked (except the greek yogurt). Here is the attachment- Tandoori chicken.