Fondant art – I love my life. “Life is good.” So what is it that makes life good? What makes for a good life? The answer is…lots of things!
A good life comes from having the right attitude and taking the right actions. Here a few things that make life great:
Doing things that you love to do
Enjoying each moment having fun
Enjoying the love of family and friends
Becoming all that you can be
Here are some inspiring and famous quotations I loved the most:
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucious
- “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” E.B. White
- “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christen Andersen
- “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “Climb ev’ry mountain, Ford ev’ry stream, Follow ev’ry rainbow, ‘Til you find your dream.” – Sound of Music
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” – Dr. Seuss
- “Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.” – Alice Munro
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
The reason I came to this topic is, the surprise word, I got from my little 3 year old boy. Whenever I do any kind of art, whether it could be painting, drawing or sculpturing, I love working with my 6 and 3 year old boys. They are my inspiration. I try to teach them, what I have learnt. The other day I was doing a sugar sculpture. At one point I stopped, and the little one was curious to see his favourite shaun the sheep and was yelling, “Daddy come on!! You can do it!! It really shocked me in his inspiration.
Step by step illustration of fondant art.
Roll a yellow ball into a cone shape, making sure the narrow end is quite thin.
Roll lots of small yellow balls and stick them over the body. ( You need bit patience on this) I stopped here and my little one yelled at me. Come on Daddy!! you can do it!! I Loved his spirit in this.
Fondant art – Position the head on the body.
Fondant art – Use a small ball tool to mark eyes and noses.
Add tiny balls for eyes.
Fondant art – To make the arms and ears, roll balls into long corn shapes
Fondant art -Your Shaun the sheep is ready for the cake!!
- Diamond potato| Art in food
- Let’s get Messy!!!
- Chasing a culinary dream!!
- The sugar art; Making your day more colourful!!
Enjoy life without limits!!