Tandoori chicken with pea and mint risotto.
Indian- Italian passion. Working 5 years on an Italian cruise line, it really influenced me in Italian cuisine. I love blending the savory traditions of one culture with delicious elements of another. Try this Indi`Italian sparkling fusion of traditional Indian and Italian dishes.
Ingredients for Tandoori chicken with pea and mint risotto.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 100g risotto rice
- 1 vegetable stock cube, with 450ml boiling water
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Method to make Tandoori chicken with pea and mint risotto
- Heat a large knob of butter in a pan and add the onion. Cook for 3 minutes then stir in the rice.
- Add a ladleful of stock and stir, until absorbed. Keep adding stock until right consistency. The rice should be cooked and tender.
- Stir in the peas and simmer for 2 minutes. Add mint and seasonings. If you like Parmesan cheese, sprinkle some more before serving.
Tandoori chicken with pea and mint risotto
I have earler done a tandoori chicken and the ingredients used are the same except chicken breast minced with spices, rolled and cooked (except the greek yogurt). Here is the attachment- Tandoori chicken.
More similar recipes:
- chicken salad
- Tandoori chicken
- Nilgiri chicken
- Recipe of chicken liver fry
- Spiced chicken drumsticks
- Tandoori chicken drumsticks
- Chicken tikka butter masala
- Tandoori chicken in oven
- Chilli chicken kerala recipe
- Chicken chettinad